Do you want to land an engaging job you love in the most efficient way possible?
Are the job search tactics you once used to look for a job now not working in today’s business climate?
Would you like to learn effective, modern job landing tactics?
The Get Hired Package uses our proprietary 4 stage META Job Landing System so we can work with you closely while we writ your senior-level resume, LinkedIn and Cover letters AND help you locate and negotiate an incredible 6 or 7 figure offer.
This package is our most popular program and comes with many incredible benefits including:
- Your resume, LinkedIn profile, and cover letters will be written by an experienced in-house executive resume writer who has recruiting and hiring expertise. You can rest assured knowing your documents are uniquely crafted with firsthand knowledge of how the hiring process works.
- Your job search will be strategically built based on your unique network, connections, and goals.
- Depending on the type of role and leadership level you are looking for, select recruiters and search firms will be sent your brand new resume via our executive resume distribution service.
- You will work one-on-one with your coach to refine your interview presentation and provide a solid salary negotiation.
The Get Hired Package is a completely unique and personalized experience and you will have an expert writer and coach keeping you accountable and focused every step on the way.
We look forward to working with you,
Once your pipeline of exciting and valuable opportunities and conversations are flowing, we then prepare you for the interview and help negotiate the offers.
We are with you every step of the way ensuring you make this the most impactful job search of your career.
Specifically this package includes:
Deep Dive Onboarding:
- Job Landing Mindset Onboarding Call to map out next steps and introduce you to our team.
- Career History Exploration Questionnaire where you can share your major career milestones as well as your future aspirations.
- Detailed Resume Strategy Session where will dive deep into the details, branding, and career leadership positioning.
Marketing Documents That Have Been Expertly Crafted
- Career Branded Resume which is ATS digestible and recruiter ready.
- Leadership focused LinkedIn Profile which is keyword optimized and strategically aligned with your executive resume.
- Three Customizable e-Cover Letters (Targeted Role, Exploratory, and Follow-up) so you are ready for recruiters, hiring managers, referrals and more.
Effective Job Search Strategy and Executive Recruiter Resume Distribution
- Targeted Resume Distribution To Executive Recruiters.
- Custom 15 Company target list so you can focus on the organizations that align with your goals.
- Hiring manager and decision-maker locator training so you can build a pipeline of valuable and impactful career conversations.
Three-Step Interview Preparation and Career Story Practice
- Career Story Development so you can verbally deliver a streamlined and impressive career story (even if you have a diverse or seemingly jumpy background).
- Interview Q&A Scripting so you can practice answering questions with ease and confidence (even the sticky questions about tricky parts of your career history).
- Interview Performance Techniques so you can steer the conversation to your strengths and leadership and deliver and show stopping interview.
Advanced Salary Negotiation Technique and Compensation Planning
- Salary Negotiation training and support so you can negotiate a compensation package that not only pays you what you are worth but protects you and your family for the future.
- Research on fair market value and where your offer should come in - and the support to walk away if it's not what you deserve.
- Big picture compensation planning, for today, tomorrow, and the foreseeable future.
Step 1 - Deep Dive Onboarding
We will kick this package off with a deep dive into your career history. With both written and verbal questioning used, we will specifically understand the roles and accomplishments you have already had while shaping your leadership story for the next step in your career.
Step 2 - Resume, LinkedIn Profile, and Cover Letter Development
Once we have clarity about your leadership story, we will then move forward with the development of your marketing documents. Your feedback is valued and together we will do the first draft edits and revisions until we are all 100% happy with the end result.
Step 3 - Finalization
Once you are happy with the edits and revisions we do in Step 2, we will send your final resume, LinkedIn profile, and cover letters to you in both PDF and Word format. You will be able to edit the Word document in the future and all the content is 100% yours.
Once the documents are finalized and in hand (usually a 3-4 week process if there aren't any delays during onboarding), we will roll right into your job search strategy and recruiter resume distribution. Give yourself a run way of 4-5 months for the Get Hired Package to roll out and land a role. Some people have landed a role quicker than this and some longer but...
...rest assured, there is no clock ticking over your head. With this package we will work with you until you land a great job.
Yes. Our resumes are designed to work with the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) as well as for the recruiter and hiring manager human eye. Having a resume with the flexibility to do both is important.
No. We write you a strong foundational resume that shines the spotlight on your accomplishments, leadership style and the solutions you bring to the table. When you have a strong foundational resume, you shouldn't need various iterations of your resume. You may need to tweak a well-written resume here and there, but that should be the extent of editing it needs. Additionally, it is important every resume tweak you do is in alignment with your LinkedIn profile, which is a static document. Multiple versions means some won't be in alignment with your resume and we don't want that for you.
3) Do you have a cap on the amount of revisions you do?
No. Our writers are experts at their craft and most clients typically only need 2-3 revisions before you are completely satisfied. That being said, we do not have a cap on the amount of edits and revisions on the information you shared during the client interview.
4) How long will it take to land a new job?
The typical timeline is around 4-5 months. This from the time we start the document phase until the job has been landed. Your job search may take longer or shorter depending on a few variables such a time, health of your current network, and how motivated you are to get out there and build new connections.
Our oldest client is 84 and we are usually working with clients between the ages of 40-70. We focus on executive and board level candidates seeking roles in corporations.
Our documents, strategies, interview techniques, and more will present you in a modern, relevant and timeless fashion. We avoid leading with age related information and instead strive to ensure you present with data-specifics, quantifiable accomplishments, and over-arching executive presence.
The Chameleon Team is a small, bespoke team of ex-recruiters turned resumes writers and job landing coaches which means you will get more than one “recruiter-brain” weighing in on each phase of your project. You will have a writer and coach selected for you based on your personality, leadership style, personality, and areas of expertise. Lisa Rangel, the CEO, will also be part of your project behind the scenes and is always a phone call or email away.
Pay $4897 in full today and dive right in now (recommended).
Select this option in the payment section below.
Use our automatic payment plan feature and pay 3 payments of $1725. We start the onboarding and document writing process with you upon receipt of this first payment.
**Please note, this option includes a $278 finance charge which is wrapped into your payment price. After your initial payment, your next payment will be in 21 days and will come automatically off the credit card provided. Your drafts will be delivered upon receipt of second payment.
Select this option in the payment section below.
Get expert guidance during every stage of your executive job search.
Terms and Conditions
We take your commitment to advancing your job search seriously and we are very excited and honored to help you with the tools and processes that have helped others to generate results to advance their career. To help us have a clear start, here are the terms and conditions for you to accept with your purchase. Our clients never have to look at these again, since we do all we can to make sure you are happy – but our lawyers tell us to post this. We are looking forward to working with you.
Once you have remitted payment, Chameleon Resumes will reach out to you within 24 hours of payment with the specific follow-up work pertaining to your purchase. Thank you so much for choosing Chameleon Resumes as your job search advancement partner. We appreciate your business and confidence.
It is our policy to work with you until you are satisfied with your documents. We build our business on referrals and word-of-mouth from happy clients. We take client satisfaction very seriously. Let us know what we need to do to make you a happy with your documents to ensure we accomplish that goal.
The clients of Chameleon Resumes have an excellent record of landing positions and advancing their careers. However, Chameleon Resumes offers no guarantees to its clients of landing a job or promotion as a result of using our services. For all services purchased, it is imperative for you, the client, to know that it is a collaborative process between us. In making this purchase, you agree to perform suggested activities and required follow-up to advance your job search and to improve your results. The client acknowledges and understands that while Chameleon Resumes is very committed to our client’s success, we cannot guarantee it – no career professional should or can.
As the client, you are responsible for finalizing your career documents’ completeness and accuracy before submitting to job applications and emailing colleagues with your documents. You are additionally responsible for uploading the LinkedIn profile content we create for you, so we are both compliant with LinkedIn's user agreement. We are not liable for any injury or damage caused by omissions, false statements, or other inaccuracies. We will work with you through the document edit phase to make this finalization and proofreading process smooth, but it is ultimately your responsibility to review and finalize your documents.
All documents are considered completed within three months of the purchase date. Unused services will be subject to price increases or changes in package composition after one year of the purchase date. Unused services are not eligible for a refund.
Once a job offer is accepted by you, any remaining coaching time will be applied to Onboarding or Career coaching services to support you with continued success. The client will choose which service to apply their remaining time to via a written request at that time.
Client agrees to be available during business hours for all calls pertaining to writing the documents and the majority of calls focused on coaching. The Chameleon Team will always do our best to be flexible, but we work mostly business hours as we feel it brings the best results for our clients and quality of life for our team.
Resume Edits included in the initial resume creation process will focus on information listed in prep work and outlined during informational interview only (this also includes requests made via email prior to beginning the writing process). Adding additional employment, education or achievement information to be added to the document after first drafts have been presented is considered a Resume Update service. Additional information can be incorporated into the first draft with an additional Resume Update fee.
For any scheduled appointments (informational interview calls, coaching calls or follow-up edit calls), please give 24 hours notice if you are unable to make a call. Without notice, the scheduled call can count towards the allotted calls for your purchased service.
All Sales Are Final. As the client, you agree that in paying for any product and/or service, that you agree that all aspects of the creation of all products and services offered on this site, including the processes necessary to craft the product and deliver the service to you, constitute a set of creative products and services. As such, you agree that all payments for all such creative products and services are final. By remitting payment, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions in their entirety.